A friend who I was attending a wedding with requested that I brought my stash of bright pink lipsticks so that she could borrow one to go with her outfit. These are the ones which made the cut.
 |
| Left to Right: MAC Viva Glam Nicki, Sleek Amped, Barry M 145, Laura Mercier Mango. |
The Laura Mercier and the MAC are the creamiest of the four with a satin texture, both are a more coral pink. The sleek has a dry Matt texture which makes it long lasting but requires lips in good condition, it is very blue toned so comes over as a real Barbie pink on the lips. The Barry M is Matt but has a more forgiving texture than the Sleek, although it is still very long lasting. I think this is the truest pink, it is the perfect fushia shade.
My personal favourites are the Barry M 145 and the Laura Mercier Mango as I find these the most flattering on my pale pink toned complexion. I do love a pink lipstick so any recommendations are most welcome!
No comments:
Post a Comment