The ever elusive Bioderma is my essential for make up removal but it is nigh on impossible to get hold of. On a recent trip to Asda I was delighted to find L'Oreal's new offering the 3 in 1 purifying Micelar solution. But would it live up to my beloved Bioderma?
I tested it out by applying MAC fluidline to both hands in a thick line. I then used the L'Oreal on my left hand and the Bioderma on the right hand. In the interests of fairness I used just one swipe with a cotton wool ball on each hand.
| L'Oreal 3 in 1 left hand, Bioderma right hand. |
You can see the Bioderma is more effective, although I have to say when using it on the eyes I have not found a huge difference. Given the availability and price of the L'Oreal I think I will continue to buy it until Bioderma becomes more widely available. My main issue with the L'Oreal 3 in 1 is the bottle, due to its square cap and flat top where the opening is, I find it almost impossible to dispense without spilling it, which I find really irritating, although perhaps I just need to be more careful.
Overall I think the L'Oreal 3 in 1 Micelar solution is a good alternative if you want a cheap and easily accessible Micellar solution.
No comments:
Post a Comment